This privacy statement only relates to our online activities and applies to data shared by and/or collected by website users using the AO website. Any information gathered offline or through sources other than this website is not covered by this policy.
Information We Collect
At the time we ask for your personal information, we will make clear the personal information we are requesting from.
If you get in touch with us directly, we might learn more about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other details you decide to us.
We could ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We make use of the data we gather in a variety of ways, including:
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website.
- Maintaining, operating, and optimizing our website.
- Recognize and examine how you use our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, on a variety of topics, such as customer service, website changes and other information, as well as marketing and promotional activities.
- Email you.
- Identify and stop fraud.
The AO Website creates log files according to the industry standard. These records keep track of those who visit which websites. This is a practice shared by all hosting firms and a component of their analytics. The data gathered by log files consists of internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser kind, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and perhaps the number of clicks. These are not connected to any personally identifiable information. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking user behaviour on the site, and demographic research.
Cookies & Web Beacons
The AO Website employs "cookies," like every other website. These cookies are used to store data about visitors' preferences and the web pages they access or browse on the website. By tailoring the content of our web pages to visitors' browser types and/or other information, we can improve the user experience.
Web beacons and cookies may be used by some of our site's advertisers. Below is a list of our advertising partners. Each of our advertising partners has a privacy statement outlining how they handle user data.
- From time to time, we may abandon the use of these partners and implement others without notification.
- If you would like to learn more about the types of programs we use, please get in touch via email@example.com.
Advertising Partners' Privacy
The AO Website neither accesses nor controls any of the third-party cookies that are utilized by advertisers.
Through the choices available in each browser, you can decide to turn off cookies. On the websites for each online browser, you may find more in-depth information about managing cookies with that browser. Please find the list of analytics and advertising platforms which we use:
CCPA Privacy Rights
Californian consumers have the following rights under the CCPA, among others:
- Demand that a company that gathers customer data discloses the categories and particular details of customer data that the company has gathered.
- You can ask a company to remove any personal information it has on you that it has gathered.
- Demand that a company does not sell a customer's personal information if it already does.
- We have one month to react to any requests you might make. Please get in touch with us if you want to make use of any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are completely informed of all your rights regarding data protection. Each user has the following rights:
- The right to access - You are entitled to obtain copies of your data upon request. For this service, we might assess a modest price to you.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to change any data you think is inaccurate. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking.
- Right to erasure - Under some circumstances, you have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing - In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we stop using your data for specified purposes.
- The right to object to processing - In some circumstances, you have the right to object to the way we are using your personal information.
- The right to data portability - In some circumstances, you have the right to ask that we transfer the information we have collected to another company or you directly.
We have one month to react to any requests you might make. Please get in touch with us if you want to make use of any of these rights.
Adding security for kids using the internet is another one of our top priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, engage in, monitor, and/or direct their children's internet behaviour.
Children under the age of 13 cannot willfully provide AO Website with any Personal Identifiable Information. We firmly advise you to notify us immediately if you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website. We will make every attempt to rapidly erase such information from our database.